What is Depression Tramadol 100 mg?
Tramadol 100 mg, Depression is a mood condition is character by persistent and overwhelming feelings of sadness that can affect your day-to-day activities and how you think, feel, and behave. Sometimes it can affect your outlook on life and make you feel that life isn’t worth living. Depression may also be called major depressive disorder or clinical depression.
What Causes Depression?
Experts aren’t exactly sure what causes depression but believe it is due to a combination of different factors, such as genetic vulnerability, faulty mood regulation by the brain, stress, chemicals in the brain, medications, or medical problems, that all interact together to bring on depression.
The risk of developing depression is higher in women and people:
- Aged 45 to 64 years of age or the elderly
- With chronic or acute health conditions
- Who are undergoing a major life event, such as a job loss, divorce, workplace stress, or physical or mental abuse
- With severe grief due to the death of a loved one
- Taking prescription drugs that may cause a low mood
- Abusing alcohol or drugs.
What are the Symptoms of Depression Tramadol 100 mg?
Depression is not just feeling blue occasionally. It affects daily feelings, thoughts, and actions over a longer period. (MDD), can result in difficulties with family life, work, and social activities.
Symptoms may vary depending on how severe a person’s depression is but may include:
- A prolonged and persistent low mood, tearfulness, or a sense of hopelessness that has lasted for at least 2 weeks
- Agitation or restlessness
- Avoidance or refusal to participate in activities that were previously enjoyed
- Withdrawal socially, from family, friends, and relationships
- Changes in sleeping or eating habits
- Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
- Alcohol, drug, or substance abuse
- Engaging in risky or destructive behaviors
- Self-harm or attempts at suicide.